I have the tendency to go over my data limit on my phone. Even though I have a great plan, I find myself going over the limit. So when I spot unlimited WIFI usage at any given place where I will be staying long, I am quick to connect my phone to it. It’s a sigh of relief knowing that I have unlimited access to WiFi and don’t have to worry about my phone being over charged or anything of that sort.
I want to talk to you about having unlimited access to something greater; having full access to the creator of the Universe and the author of the Bible. Many people have the tendency to think that they need to live up to a certain standard that Christ is calling him/her to be. Here are the questions that I hear:
- “Can I have a relationship with Christ directly, or do I have to have a relationship with my pastors first?”
- “Do I have to repent before I can communicate with God?”
- “Do I need to belong to a group or membership to seek God?”
Well I’d like to tell you that we have direct access to Jesus at any given time of day. There are no restrictions for us to seek God wholeheartedly. Christ gave us the access code to seek Him by redeeming us from the power of sin, shedding His blood for our sin, and paying the price for us on the cross. He tore the veil in half that separated man and God so that you and I can have direct access to Jesus. There is no need to seek someone else to have a relationship with Jesus. You have the access code which gives you unlimited access to Christ.
Many believe that you cannot reach Christ without another authority there to intervene for you. Many think they are not worthy to have a relationship with God. Unbelief is the greatest sin that keeps you away from God. We need to have confidence and boldness and understand that God made a way for us to seek him. He made a way for us when He died on the cross. Through the cross we have redemption and freedom to seek God freely. Satan wants to keep you down, keep you always repenting for past sins that Jesus has already paid for and forgotten.
We as Christians have to understand that we are completely free of our sin; Jesus paid the price. Romans 3:23-24 “for all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.”
So my sisters in Christ, it’s up to you to make the change!
- Have a relationship with Christ, make every effort to talk to Him daily
- Do not continue to ask Him for forgiveness for sins that have been paid for and forgotten
- Don’t feel you need someone to stand between you and God
- Walk in victory, not defeat!
- And finally, do not depend solely on people and groups for your spiritual life. Your spiritual life starts by you seeking Christ first.Jesus Christ, through His death, has removed the barriers between God and man, and now we may approach Him with confidence and boldness.
“For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.” Ephesians 2:8-10
Don’t wait for an opportunity to connect with Christ… Connect with Jesus TODAY… After all you have unlimited access to Jesus…get your WiFi on with Jesus.
God bless you.